Version 4.1.9 of SearchWP has been made available to all active license holders. The updates in this release focus on index optimization/fixes and also a fix for results retrieval based on Comments in some cases. This is a recommended update for all SearchWP installations.
- [IMPORTANT] As of version 4.1 Comments are now a separate Source (if you are using Comments for any Post Type Source you will need to edit your Engine and rebuild your index, this is not done automatically and should be planned for when updating)
- [Improvement] Reduction in index bloat in some cases
- [Fix] Comment parents being incorrectly returned in some cases
- [Fix] Error when weight transfer was enabled but no recipient defined
- [Fix] Error when using PHP8 in some cases