Version 4.1.16 of SearchWP has been made available to all active license holders. There are a couple of new items in this release, along with optimizations, refinements, and a couple of bug fixes as well. This is recommended update for all SearchWP users.
searchwp\index\source\add_hooksfilter to allow prevention of core hook implementation
- [New] Integration with WP All Import to better react to import processes
- [Improvement] Global excerpt generation in some cases
- [Improvement] Indexer state handling when programmatically pausing/unpausing
- [Fix] Searching Media in the WordPress Admin in some cases
- [Fix] Handling (omitting) of entries that failed indexing in some cases
- [Fix] Statistics migration from SearchWP 3 (if Statistics failed to migrate, please open a support ticket for direct assistance)