Version 1.7 includes a number of performance updates and overhead reduction. There is now a new Advanced option allowing you to opt-in to having SearchWP completely remove all traces of itself upon plugin deletion. This option is disabled by default.
- [New] There is a new Advanced option called Nuke on Delete that adjusts the uninstallation routine to only remove data if you opt in
- [Improvement] AND logic queries now force their own index
- [Improvement] Removed unused constant
- [Improvement] Offloaded update checks to only occur in the admin and therefore reduce overhead on the front end
- [Improvement] Update checks are now performed once a day so as to reduce page load latency when working in the WordPress admin
- [Improvement] Changed the way license checks were performed to avoid potential unwanted caching issues
- [Fix] Fixed invalid textdomain usage for l18n