Download available with active license
Enable Media Replace is a popular plugin that allows you to replace existing files within your WordPress Media library. This process is really handy because it helps you to avoid having to update existing links used throughout your site that reference Media library items.
The Enable Media Replace Integration Extension for SearchWP augments this process by telling SearchWP to update file content when Enable Media Replace is used to update a file within your Media library.
- [Fix] Additional restriction to delta update handling
- [Fix] Better exception coverage when handling delta updates
- [Update] Updates updater
- [New] SearchWP 4 compatibility
- [Fix] Fatal Error if SearchWP is not active
- [Fix] Prevent recursive delta updates
- [Update] Updated updater
- Initial release