Polylang is a fantastic plugin that adds multilingual support to WordPress:
Polylang allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. You write posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and then define the language for each of them. The translation is optional. The plugin does not integrate automatic or professional translation.
After installing and activating this Extension, SearchWP will limit search results to the active language of your Polylang-powered content segmentation.
- [Fix] Issue with MySQL syntax error in some cases
searchwp_polylang_short_circuithook to prevent automatic integration at runtime (fixed in 1.3.5)
- [Improvement] Query optimization when using SearchWP 4
- [Update] Updates updater
- [Fix] Issue with non-translated CPTs
- [New] Compatibility with SearchWP 4
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented indexing of some languages
- [Improvement] Added support for auto-updates based on SearchWP license key
- [Fix] Pagination fix
- [Fix] Fixed an issue where Media was not included in results
- Initial release