WooCommerce uses a post type archive template to facilitate search results. This extension allows SearchWP to work with this default behavior by WooCommerce. This extension also incorporates other features of WooCommerce search such as Layered Navigation.
If you are not using a built in/standard WooCommerce search results page (e.g. your search results URL does not have
post_type=product anywhere) this extension is not necessary. As a result, if you would like to disable SearchWP’s notification add the following to your theme’s
add_filter( 'searchwp_missing_integration_notices', '__return_false' );
WooCommerce is one of the leading e-commerce platforms for WordPress. SearchWP makes searching your WooCommerce store much more powerful than native WordPress search. WooCommerce also has it’s own set of search tools and filtering options. WooCommerce Integration aims to bridge the gap between all of WooCommerce’s search tools and SearchWP.
Simply download WooCommerce Integration and activate it alongside SearchWP. SearchWP extensions are separate plugins that in and of themselves are standalone WordPress plugins.
- [New] New action
- [New] New filter
- [New] New filter
- [Fix] Fixed an issue when searching on defined Shop page
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with WooCommerce Layered Navigation Widgets in WooCommerce 2.6
- [Fix] Resolved additional use case where Layered Navigation filters and results were not accurate
- [Fix] Properly exclude out of stock items when that setting is enabled
- [Fix] Fixed a regression introduced in version 1.1.6 that may have prevented results from displaying
- [Fix] Fixed an issue where Layered Navigation Widget counts were not accurate
- [Update] Updated updater
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with WooCommerce Hidden products not being excluded outside of a WooCommerce search by default
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with inaccurate search log counts
- Initial release