SearchWP version 2.7.1 is now available to all active license holders. This is a maintenance release that includes a number of bug fixes that will benefit all installations of SearchWP.
Some underlying work has been done to the way stats are retrieved, it’s part of the groundwork being laid for an Advanced Metrics extension I’ve been thinking about. With this update comes a fix for inaccurate stats counts on the Dashboard Widget.
If you have any ideas for features you’d like to see in an Advanced Metrics extension, I’d love to hear!
[gravityform id=”12″ title=”true” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Another fix has been put in place that resolves an issue with multiple
SWP_Query‘s on a single page.
- [Fix] Cleaned up PHP Warning in
- [Fix] Fixed positioning of Extensions dropdown, other minor style updates
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with
SWP_Querynot resetting set hooks causing inaccurate results
- [Fix] Fixed an issue where Alternate Indexer may report posts left to index when no post types are enabled
- [Fix] Fixed an issue where
ANDlogic pass was too restrictive in some circumstances
- [Fix] Fixed an issue when limiting Media results to Images only throwing a PHP Warning
- [Fix] Fixed an issue that caused some WP Admin notices to not display
- [Improvement] Refactored some stats logic into
- [Update] Updated translation source