A few small fixes and improvements in this release!
- [New] New regex whitelist pattern to support ampersand-joined terms (e.g. M&M)
- [Fix] Fixed an issue where toggling whether the indexer was enabled/disabled would sometimes conflict if not done on the SearchWP settings screen
- [Improvement] Fixed an issue where umlaut’s were incorrectly removed from PDF content when extracted using internal (PHP-based) method
- [Improvement] Theme conflict detection now takes into account single line comments (does not cover all commented use cases)
- [Improvement] Improved term processing when using built in sanitization prior to searches